- The expanse of air over any given point on the earth; the upper atmosphere as seen from the earth's surface.
- The appearance of the upper atmosphere, especially with reference to weather. Often used in the plural: Threatening skies portend a storm.
- The celestial regions; the heavens: stars in the southern sky.
- The highest level or degree: reaching for the sky.
- To hit or throw (a ball, for example) high in the air.
- To hang (a painting, for example) high up on the wall, above the line of vision.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തൂല - Thoola ;സുരവര്ത്മാവ് - Suravarthmaavu | Suravarthmavu ;ഹരിപദം - Haripadham ;തവിഷം - Thavisham ;സോമധാര - Somadhaara | Somadhara ;സര്വ്വതോമുഖം - Sarvvathomukham ;