The expanse of space surrounding the earth; esp., that which seems to be over the earth like a great arch or dome; the firmament; the sky; the place where the sun, moon, and stars appear; -- often used in the plural in this sense.
- The sky or universe as seen from the earth; the firmament. Often used in the plural.
- Christianity The abode of God, the angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation.
- Christianity An eternal state of communion with God; everlasting bliss.
- Any of the places in or beyond the sky conceived of as domains of divine beings in various religions.
- God: Heaven help you!
- Used in various phrases to express surprise: Good heavens!
- The celestial powers; the gods. Often used in the plural: The heavens favored the young prince.
- A condition or place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure: The lake was heaven.
- move heaven and earth To do everything possible to bring about something desired.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അക്ഷയലോകം - Akshayalokam ;പരമാനന്ദം - Paramaanandham | Paramanandham ;സ്വാരാജ്യം - Svaaraajyam | swarajyam ;ത്രിദിവം - Thridhivam ;ജന്നത്ത് - Jannaththu | Jannathu ;നാന്ദനം - Naandhanam | Nandhanam ;