A little spark; a scintillation.
- To give off sparks.
- To give off or reflect flashes of light; glitter. See Synonyms at flash.
- To be brilliant in performance.
- To shine with animation: He has eyes that sparkle.
- To flash with wit: Her conversation sparkled all evening.
- To release gas bubbles; effervesce: Champagne sparkles.
- To cause to flash and glitter: Sunlight was sparkling the waves.
- A small spark or gleaming particle.
- A glittering quality.
- Brilliant animation; vivacity.
- Emission of gas bubbles; effervescence.