To write underneath, as one's name; to sign (one's name) to a document.
- To pledge or contribute (a sum of money).
- To sign (one's name) at the end of a document.
- To sign one's name to in attestation, testimony, or consent: subscribe a will.
- To authorize (someone) to receive or access electronic texts or services, especially over the Internet.
- To contract to receive and pay for a certain number of issues of a publication, for tickets to a series of events or performances, or for a utility service, for example.
- To receive or be allowed to access electronic texts or services by subscription.
- To promise to pay or contribute money: subscribe to a charity.
- To feel or express hearty approval: I subscribe to your opinion. See Synonyms at assent.
- To sign one's name.
- To affix one's signature to a document as a witness or to show consent.