Large in space; of much size; big; immense; enormous; expanded; -- opposed to small and little; as, a great house, ship, farm, plain, distance, length.
- Very large in size.
- Larger in size than others of the same kind.
- Large in quantity or number: A great throng awaited us. See Synonyms at large.
- Extensive in time or distance: a great delay.
- Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent: a great crisis.
- Of outstanding significance or importance: a great work of art.
- Chief or principal: the great house on the estate.
- Superior in quality or character; noble: "For he was great, ere fortune made him so” ( John Dryden).
- Powerful; influential: one of the great nations of the West.
- Eminent; distinguished: a great leader.
- Grand; aristocratic.
- Informal Enthusiastic: a great lover of music.
- Informal Very skillful: great at algebra.
- Informal Very good; first-rate: We had a great time at the dance.
- Being one generation removed from the relative specified. Often used in combination: a great-granddaughter.
- Archaic Pregnant.
- One that is great: a composer considered among the greats.
- Music A division of most pipe organs, usually containing the most powerful ranks of pipes.
- Music A similar division of other organs.
- Informal Very well: got along great with the teacher.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിശിഷ്ട - Vishishda ;വിപുലം - Vipulam ;സാമാന്യത്തില്ക്കവിഞ്ഞ - Saamaanyaththilkkavinja | Samanyathilkkavinja ;ശ്രേഷ്ഠ - Shreshda ;സുപ്രധാന വ്യക്തി - Supradhaana Vyakthi | Supradhana Vyakthi ;തുംഗ - Thumga ;