To draw along; to trail; to drag.
- A series of connected railroad cars pulled or pushed by one or more locomotives.
- A long line of moving people, animals, or vehicles.
- The personnel, vehicles, and equipment following and providing supplies and services to a combat unit.
- A part of a gown that trails behind the wearer.
- A staff of people following in attendance; a retinue.
- An orderly succession of related events or thoughts; a sequence. See Synonyms at series.
- A series of consequences wrought by an event; aftermath.
- A set of linked mechanical parts: a train of gears.
- A string of gunpowder that acts as a fuse for exploding a charge.
- To coach in or accustom to a mode of behavior or performance.
- To make proficient with specialized instruction and practice. See Synonyms at teach.
- To prepare physically, as with a regimen: train athletes for track-and-field competition.
- To cause (a plant or one's hair) to take a desired course or shape, as by manipulating.
- To focus on or aim at (a goal, mark, or target); direct. See Synonyms at aim.
- To let drag behind; trail.
- To give or undergo a course of training: trained daily for the marathon.
- To travel by railroad train.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വസ്ത്രാഞ്ചലം - Vasthraanchalam | Vasthranchalam ;മെരുക്കുക - Merukkuka ;കൂട്ടം - Koottam ;ശീലിക്കുക - Sheelikkuka ;പുകവണ്ടി - Pukavandi ;വസ്ത്ര പശ്ചാത്ഭാഗം - Vasthra Pashchaathbhaagam | Vasthra Pashchathbhagam ;