One who vouches, or gives witness or full attestation, to anything.
- A piece of substantiating evidence; a proof.
- A written record of expenditure, disbursement, or completed transaction.
- A written authorization or certificate, especially one exchangeable for cash or representing a credit against future expenditures.
- To substantiate or authenticate with evidence.
- To prepare a voucher for: properly vouchering each transaction.
- To issue a voucher to: a company that vouchers employees when the payroll cannot be met.