To feed, as cattle or horses, in the barn or an inclosure, with fresh grass or green food cut for them, instead of sending them out to pasture; hence (such food having the effect of purging them), to purge by feeding on green food; as, to soil a horse.
- The top layer of the earth's surface, consisting of rock and mineral particles mixed with organic matter.
- A particular kind of earth or ground: sandy soil.
- Country; land: native soil.
- The agricultural life: a man of the soil.
- A place or condition favorable to growth; a breeding ground.
- To make dirty, particularly on the surface.
- To disgrace; tarnish: a reputation soiled by scandal.
- To corrupt; defile.
- To dirty with excrement.
- To become dirty, stained, or tarnished.
- The state of being soiled.
- A stain.
- Filth, sewage, or refuse.
- Manure, especially human excrement, used as fertilizer.
- To feed (livestock) with soilage.
- To purge (livestock) by feeding with green food.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുഷിയുക - Mushiyuka ;ദേശം - Dhesham ;അപകീര്ത്തിപ്പെടുത്തുക - Apakeerththippeduththuka | Apakeerthippeduthuka ;ഭൂമി - Bhoomi ;അമേധ്യം - Amedhyam ;കര - Kara ;