An instrument consisting of a handle with a shank terminating in two or more prongs or tines, which are usually of metal, parallel and slightly curved; -- used for piercing, holding, taking up, or pitching anything.
- A utensil with two or more prongs, used for eating or serving food.
- An implement with two or more prongs used for raising, carrying, piercing, or digging.
- A bifurcation or separation into two or more branches or parts.
- The point at which such a bifurcation or separation occurs: a fork in a road.
- One of the branches of such a bifurcation or separation: the right fork. See Synonyms at branch.
- Games An attack by one chess piece on two pieces at the same time.
- To raise, carry, pitch, or pierce with a fork.
- To give the shape of a fork to (one's fingers, for example).
- Games To launch an attack on (two chess pieces).
- Informal To pay. Used with over, out, or up: forked over $80 for front-row seats; forked up the money owed.
- To divide into two or more branches: The river forks here.
- To use a fork, as in working.
- To turn at or travel along a fork.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പോഷകനദി - Poshakanadhi ;ശൂലം - Shoolam ;മുള്ളുകരണ്ടി - Mullukarandi ;കവരക്കരണ്ടിയുപയോഗിച്ച് കുഴിക്കുക - Kavarakkarandiyupayogichu Kuzhikkuka ;ഭക്ഷണവേളയില് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന മുള്ക്കത്തി - Bhakshanavelayil Upayogikkunna Mulkkaththi | Bhakshanavelayil Upayogikkunna Mulkkathi ;ശിഖരിതമായ - Shikharithamaaya | Shikharithamaya ;