The part of the neck in front of, or ventral to, the vertebral column.
- The anterior portion of the neck.
- Anatomy The portion of the digestive tract that lies between the rear of the mouth and the esophagus and includes the fauces and the pharynx.
- A narrow passage or part suggestive of the human throat: the throat of a horn.
- Botany The opening of a tubular corolla or calyx where the tube joins the limb.
- To pronounce with a harsh or guttural voice.
- ram Informal To compel to accept or consider: always ramming his political opinions down my throat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൊരനാഴി - Koranaazhi | Koranazhi ;തൊണ്ണ - Thonna ;കണ്ഠനാളം - Kandanaalam | Kandanalam ;തൊണ്ട - Thonda ;കണ്ഠം - Kandam ;തൊണ്ട - Thonda ;