The act of confiding, trusting, or putting faith in; trust; reliance; belief; -- formerly followed by of, now commonly by in.
- Trust or faith in a person or thing.
- A trusting relationship: I took them into my confidence.
- That which is confided; a secret: A friend does not betray confidences.
- A feeling of assurance that a confidant will keep a secret: I am telling you this in strict confidence.
- A feeling of assurance, especially of self-assurance.
- The state or quality of being certain: I have every confidence in your ability to succeed.
- Of, relating to, or involving a swindle or fraud: a confidence scheme; a confidence trickster.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രഹസ്യം - Rahasyam ;സൂക്ഷിക്കുമെന്ന വിശ്വാസം - Sookshikkumenna Vishvaasam | Sookshikkumenna Vishvasam ;വിശ്വാസം - Vishvaasam | Vishvasam ;സ്വകാര്യം - Svakaaryam | swakaryam ;വിശ്വസ്തത - Vishvasthatha ;പരസ്പരവിശ്വാസം - Parasparavishvaasam | Parasparavishvasam ;