The act of satisfying, or the state of being satisfied; gratification of desire; contentment in possession and enjoyment; repose of mind resulting from compliance with its desires or demands.
- The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, need, or appetite.
- Pleasure or contentment derived from such gratification.
- A source or means of gratification.
- Compensation for injury or loss; reparation.
- The opportunity to avenge a wrong; vindication.
- Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സുഖം - Sukham ;ജോഷം - Josham ;മയസ് - Mayasu ;ചനസ് - Chanasu ;തൃപ്തി - Thrupthi ;പ്രതികാരം - Prathikaaram | Prathikaram ;