Attentive care; homage; worship.
- A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
- The followers of such a religion or sect.
- A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
- The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
- A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
- Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
- The object of such devotion.
- An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആരാധന - Aaraadhana | aradhana ;ആരാധനാ സമ്പ്രദായം - Aaraadhanaa Sampradhaayam | aradhana Sampradhayam ;ഉപാസനാക്രമം - Upaasanaakramam | Upasanakramam ;ആരാധാനാസമ്പ്രദായം - Aaraadhaanaasampradhaayam | aradhanasampradhayam ;ഉപാസനാരീതി - Upaasanaareethi | Upasanareethi ;ആരാധനാ സന്പ്രദായം - Aaraadhanaa Sanpradhaayam | aradhana Sanpradhayam ;