- A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
- A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
- A genealogical line; a lineage.
- Humans considered as a group.
- Biology An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
- Biology A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
- A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.
- Sports A competition of speed, as in running or riding.
- Sports A series of such competitions held at a specified time on a regular course: a fan of the dog races.
- An extended competition in which participants struggle like runners to be the winner: the presidential race.
- Steady or rapid onward movement: the race of time.
- A strong or swift current of water.
- The channel of such a current.
- An artificial channel built to transport water and use its energy. Also called raceway.
- A groovelike part of a machine in which a moving part slides or rolls.
- See slipstream.
- Sports To compete in a contest of speed.
- To move rapidly or at top speed: We raced home. My heart was racing with fear.
- To run too rapidly due to decreased resistance or unnecessary provision of fuel: adjusted the idle to keep the engine from racing.
- Sports To compete against in a race.
- Sports To cause to compete in a race: She races horses for a living.
- To transport rapidly or at top speed; rush: raced the injured motorist to the hospital.
- To cause (an engine with the gears disengaged, for example) to run swiftly or too swiftly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിഷമുള്ള - Vishamulla ;വംശം - Vamsham ;ജനസംഖ്യാവർഗ്ഗം - Janasamkhyaavarggam | Janasamkhyavarggam ;സമൂഹം - Samooham ;നീരോട്ടം - Neerottam ;പ്രത്യേക മനുഷ്യവര്ഗ്ഗം - Prathyeka Manushyavarggam ;