To hang bending downward; to sink or hang down, as an animal, plant, etc., from physical inability or exhaustion, want of nourishment, or the like.
- To bend or hang downward: "His mouth drooped sadly, pulled down, no doubt, by the plump weight of his jowls” ( Gore Vidal).
- To bend or sag gradually: flowers drooping in the midday heat.
- To sag in dejection or exhaustion: drooped from lack of sleep.
- To let bend or hang down: "He drooped his body over the rail” ( Norman Mailer).
- The act or condition of drooping.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തലകുനിയുക - Thalakuniyuka ;കുനിയുക - Kuniyuka ;കണ്ണടഞ്ഞു പോകുക - Kannadanju Pokuka ;തൂങ്ങുക - Thoonguka ;തളരുക - Thalaruka ;ചായുക - Chaayuka | Chayuka ;