To judge and form an opinion of the value of, from imperfect data, -- either the extrinsic (money), or intrinsic (moral), value; to fix the worth of roughly or in a general way; as, to estimate the value of goods or land; to estimate the worth or talents of a person.
- To calculate approximately (the amount, extent, magnitude, position, or value of something).
- To form an opinion about; evaluate: "While an author is yet living we estimate his powers by his worst performance” ( Samuel Johnson).
- The act of evaluating or appraising.
- A tentative evaluation or rough calculation, as of worth, quantity, or size.
- A statement of the approximate cost of work to be done, such as a building project or car repairs.
- A judgment based on one's impressions; an opinion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
total estimate അടങ്കല് - total Estimate Adankal ;ലോകാഭിപ്രായത്തില് - Lokaabhipraayaththil | Lokabhiprayathil ;സ്വഭാവഗണന - Svabhaavaganana | swabhavaganana ;ആദരവ് - Aadharavu | adharavu ;മാന്യത - Maanyatha | Manyatha ;മൂല്യനിര്ണ്ണയം - Moolyanirnnayam ;