- An account presented usually in detail.
- A formal account of the proceedings or transactions of a group.
- Law A published collection of authoritative accounts of court cases or of judicial decisions. Often used in the plural.
- Common talk; rumor or gossip: According to report, they eloped.
- Reputation; repute: a person of bad report.
- An explosive noise: the report of a rifle.
- To make or present an often official, formal, or regular account of.
- To relate or tell about; present: report one's findings. See Synonyms at describe.
- To write or provide an account or summation of for publication or broadcast: report the news.
- To submit or relate the results of considerations concerning: The committee reported the bill.
- To carry back and repeat to another: reported the rumor of a strike.
- To complain about or denounce: reported them to the principal.
- To make a report.
- To serve as a reporter for a publication, broadcasting company, or other news media.
- To present oneself: report for duty.
- To be accountable: She reports directly to the board of directors.
- report out To return after deliberation to a legislative body for action: The committee reported the new tax bill out.
- on report Subject to disclipinary action.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
റിപ്പോര്ട്ടയയ്ക്കുക - Ripporttayaykkuka ;മറുപടി പറയുക - Marupadi Parayuka ;പ്രസിദ്ധമാക്കുക - Prasiddhamaakkuka | Prasidhamakkuka ;സ്ഫോടകശബ്ദം - Sphodakashabdham ;വൃത്താന്തരേഖ - Vruththaantharekha | Vruthantharekha ;ഹാജരാവുക - Haajaraavuka | Hajaravuka ;