of Last, to endure, contracted from lasteth.
- Being, coming, or placed after all others; final: the last game of the season.
- Being the only one left: his last nickel; as a last resort.
- Just past; most recent: last year; the last time I checked.
- Most up-to-date; newest: the last thing in swimwear.
- Highest in extent or degree; utmost: to the last measure of human endurance.
- Most valid, authoritative, or conclusive: The arbiter will have the last say in resolving this dispute.
- Least likely or expected: the last person we would have suspected.
- The least desirable or suitable: the last man for the job.
- Being the latest possible: waited until the last second before boarding the train.
- Lowest in rank or importance: last prize; last place.
- Used as an intensive: Every last dollar was donated to charity.
- Of or relating to a terminal period or stage, as of life: the last days of the dinosaurs.
- Administered just before death: the last sacraments.
- After all others in chronology or sequence: arrived last.
- Most recently: a fashion last popular in the 1940s.
- At the end; finally: Add the butter last.
- One that is at the end or last: the last to be chosen; on every page but the last.
- The end: held out until the last.
- The final mention or appearance: haven't seen the last of our troubles.
- at last After a considerable length of time; finally.
- at long last After a lengthy or troublesome wait or delay: At long last the winter was over.
- To continue in time; go on: The war lasted four years.
- To continue; survive: The patient is not expected to last much longer.
- To remain in good or usable condition: Produce lasts longer if it is refrigerated. I wanted a car that would last.
- To continue in force or practice: wondered if the marriage would last.
- To remain in adequate supply: Will our water last?
- To keep adequately supplied: left enough bread to last the family for the weekend.
- To persist or endure for the entire length of; survive: hoped to last the season without injuring her leg again.
- A block or form shaped like a human foot and used in making or repairing shoes.
- To mold or shape on a last.
- Chiefly British A unit of volume or weight varying for different commodities and in different districts, equal to about 80 bushels, 640 gallons, or 2 tons.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവസാനത്തെ - Avasaanaththe | Avasanathe ;നീണ്ടുനില്ക്കുക - Neendunilkkuka ;നിലനില്ക്കുക - Nilanilkkuka ;ഈടുനില്ക്കുക - Eedunilkkuka ;അവസാനദിനം - Avasaanadhinam | Avasanadhinam ;ആന്ത - Aantha | antha ;