A furrow, channel, or long hollow, such as may be formed by cutting, molding, grinding, the wearing force of flowing water, or constant travel; a depressed way; a worn path; a rut.
- A long narrow furrow or channel.
- The spiral track cut into a phonograph record for the stylus to follow.
- Slang A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
- Slang A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
- Slang A very pleasurable experience.
- To cut a groove or grooves in.
- Baseball To throw (a pitch) over the middle of home plate, where it is likely to be hit.
- To take great pleasure or satisfaction; enjoy oneself: just sitting around, grooving on the music.
- To be affected with pleasurable excitement.
- Slang To react or interact harmoniously.
- in the groove Slang Performing exceptionally well.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊഴി - Pozhi ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;പൊഴിച്ചാലിടുക - Pozhichaaliduka | Pozhichaliduka ;ഓവ് - ഓവ് ;ദീര്ഘസുഷിരം - Dheerghasushiram ;ദിനചര്യ - Dhinacharya ;