The back, or top of the back; a crest.
- A long, narrow upper section or crest: the ridge of a wave.
- A long, narrow chain of hills or mountains. Also called ridgeline.
- A long, narrow elevation on the ocean floor.
- Meteorology An elongated zone of relatively high atmospheric pressure. Also called wedge.
- A long, narrow, or crested part of the body: the ridge of the nose.
- The horizontal line formed by the juncture of two sloping planes, especially the line formed by the surfaces at the top of a roof.
- A narrow, raised strip, as in cloth or on plowed ground.
- To mark with, form into, or provide with ridges.
- To form ridges.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സേതു - Sethu ;വരമ്പ് - Varampu ;പര്വ്വതശിഖരം - Parvvathashikharam ;കുന്നു പ്രദേശം - Kunnu Pradhesham ;മുതുക് - Muthuku ;പ്രതിബന്ധം - Prathibandham ;