The collection or mass of filaments growing from the skin of an animal, and forming a covering for a part of the head or for any part or the whole of the body.
- Any of the cylindrical, keratinized, often pigmented filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal.
- A growth of such filaments, as that forming the coat of an animal or covering the scalp of a human.
- A filamentous projection or bristle similar to a hair, such as a seta of an arthropod or an epidermal process of a plant.
- Fabric made from the hair of certain animals: a coat of alpaca hair.
- A minute distance or narrow margin: won by a hair.
- A precise or exact degree: calibrated to a hair.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കചം - Kacham ;ശിരോരുഹം - Shiroruham ;അംഗരുഹം - Amgaruham ;ശിരസിജം - Shirasijam ;തനുരുഹം - Thanuruham ;കൃത്രിമനാര് - Kruthrimanaaru | Kruthrimanaru ;