To mention one by one, or piece by piece; to recount; to enumerate; to reckon; to number; to count; as, to tell money.
- To give a detailed account of; narrate: tell what happened; told us a story.
- To communicate by speech or writing; express with words: tell the truth; tell one's love.
- To make known; reveal: tell a secret; tell fortunes.
- To notify; inform.
- To inform positively; assure: I tell you, the plan will work.
- To give instructions to; direct: told the customers to wait in line.
- To discover by observation; discern: could tell that he was upset.
- To name or number one by one; count: telling one's blessings; 16 windows, all told.
- To give an account or revelation: is prepared to break silence and tell.
- To give evidence; inform: promised not to tell on her friend.
- To have an effect or impact: In this game every move tells.
- tell off Informal To rebuke severely; reprimand.
- A mound, especially in the Middle East, made up of the remains of a succession of previous settlements.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചൊല്ലുക - Cholluka ;സിദ്ധിക്കുക - Siddhikkuka | Sidhikkuka ;വര്ണ്ണിക്കുക - Varnnikkuka ;പറഞ്ഞുകൊടുക്കുക - Paranjukodukkuka ;കണ്ടെത്തുക - Kandeththuka | Kandethuka ;ആഖ്യാനിക്കുക - Aakhyaanikkuka | akhyanikkuka ;