To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
- To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.
- To strike lightly; brush against: barely kissed the other car with the bumper.
- To engage in mutual touching or caressing with the lips.
- To come into light contact.
- A caress or touch with the lips.
- A slight or gentle touch.
- A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
- A drop cookie made of egg whites and sugar.
- kiss off Slang To dismiss or reject.
- kiss off Slang To be forced to give up or regard as lost: He can kiss off that promotion.
- kiss off Slang To leave or disappear from notice: got bad press by telling the reporters to kiss off.
- kiss up Slang To behave obsequiously; fawn.
- kiss ass Vulgar Slang To act submissively or obsequiously in order to gain favor.
- kiss goodbye Informal To be forced to regard as lost, ruined, or hopeless: She can kiss her vacation plans goodbye.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉമ്മ - Umma ;മുത്തുക - Muththuka | Muthuka ;മുകഴ്ച - Mukazhcha ;നിമിത്തകം - Nimiththakam | Nimithakam ;കീയ്ഡ് ഇന്ഡെക്സ്ഡ് സീക്വന്ഷ്യല് സെര്ച്ച് - Keeydu Indeksdu Seekvanshyal Serchu ;ഉമ്മവയ്ക്കുക - Ummavaykkuka ;