To fasten on, as armor.
- To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection.
- To surround; enclose: We allowed the warm water to embrace us.
- To twine around: a trellis that was embraced by vines.
- To include as part of something broader. See Synonyms at include.
- To take up willingly or eagerly: embrace a social cause.
- To avail oneself of: "I only regret, in my chilled age, certain occasions and possibilities I didn't embrace” ( Henry James).
- To join in an embrace.
- An act of holding close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection; a hug.
- An enclosure or encirclement: caught in the jungle's embrace.
- Eager acceptance: your embrace of Catholicism.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുണര് - Punar ;ആശ്ലേഷം - Aashlesham | ashlesham ;സംശ്ലേഷം - Samshlesham ;ക്രോഡീകരിക്കുക - Krodeekarikkuka ;സ്വഞ്ജനം - Svanjjanam | swanjjanam ;തുഴാവുക - Thuzhaavuka | Thuzhavuka ;