Force or power of any kind, whether of body or mind; energy or intensity of purpose, feeling, or action; means or resources to effect an object; strength; force; power; ability; capacity.
- The power, force, or influence held by a person or group.
- Physical strength.
- Strength or ability to do something. See Synonyms at strength. See Regional Note at powerful.
- Used to indicate a condition or state contrary to fact: She might help if she knew the truth.
- Used to indicate a possibility or probability that is weaker than may: We might discover a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Used to express possibility or probability or permission in the past: She told him yesterday he might not go on the trip.
- Used to express a higher degree of deference or politeness than may, ought, or should: Might I express my opinion?
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇടവന്നാലുമായിബലം - Idavannaalumaayibalam | Idavannalumayibalam ;കയ്യൂക്ക് - Kayyookku ;ആവാം - Aavaam | avam ;കയ്യൂക്ക് - Kayyookku ;ബലം - Balam ;കരുത്ത് - Karuththu | Karuthu ;