A minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant; as, at that very moment.
- A brief, indefinite interval of time.
- A specific point in time, especially the present time: He is not here at the moment.
- A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments: a great moment in history; waiting for her big moment.
- Outstanding significance or value; importance: a discovery of great moment.
- A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction: a lackluster performance that nevertheless had its moments.
- Philosophy An essential or constituent element, as of a complex idea.
- Philosophy A phase or an aspect of a logically developing process.
- Physics The product of a quantity and its perpendicular distance from a reference point.
- Physics The tendency to cause rotation about a point or an axis.
- Statistics The expected value of a positive integral power of a random variable. The first moment is the mean of the distribution.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിമിഷം - Nimisham ;സന്ദര്ഭം - Sandharbham ;പ്രാധാന്യമുള്ള നിമിഷം - Praadhaanyamulla Nimisham | Pradhanyamulla Nimisham ;മുഹൂർത്തം - Muhoorththam | Muhoortham ;അരക്ഷണം - Arakshanam ;നൊടിനേരം - Nodineram ;