A blank window or panel.
- A sphere or spherical object.
- A celestial body, such as the sun or moon.
- Archaic The earth.
- One of a series of concentric transparent spheres thought by ancient and medieval astronomers to revolve about the earth and carry the celestial bodies.
- A globe surmounted by a cross, used as a symbol of monarchial power and justice.
- An eye or eyeball.
- Archaic Something of circular form; a circle or an orbit.
- Archaic A range of endeavor or activity; a province.
- To shape into a circle or sphere.
- Archaic To encircle; enclose.
- Archaic To move in an orbit.