A child bereaved of both father and mother; sometimes, also, a child who has but one parent living.
- A child whose parents are dead.
- A child who has been deprived of parental care and has not been adopted.
- A young animal without a mother.
- One that lacks support, supervision, or care: A lack of corporate interest has made the subsidiary an orphan.
- An orphan technology or product.
- A line of type beginning a new paragraph at the bottom of a column or page.
- A short line of type at the bottom of a paragraph, column, or page; a widow.
- Deprived of parents.
- Intended for orphans: an orphan home.
- Lacking support, supervision, or care.
- Not developed or marketed, especially on account of being commercially unprofitable: "an aggregation of every orphan technology at the Pentagon, stuff that's been around for years that nobody would buy” ( Harper's).
- To deprive (a child or young animal) of a parent or parents.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആനുകൂല്യങ്ങള് നഷ്ടപ്പെട്ട ആള് - Aanukoolyangal Nashdappetta Aal | anukoolyangal Nashdappetta al ;മാതൃപിതൃഹീനന് - Maathrupithruheenan | Mathrupithruheenan ;അനാഥൻ - Anaathan | Anathan ;അനാഥന് - Anaathan | Anathan ;അനാഥക്കുട്ടി - Anaathakkutti | Anathakkutti ;അച്ഛനമ്മമാരില്ലാത്ത - Achchanammamaarillaaththa | Achchanammamarillatha ;