The female offspring of the human species; a female child of any age; -- applied also to the lower animals.
- One's female child.
- A female descendant.
- A woman considered as if in a relationship of child to parent: a daughter of the nation.
- One personified or regarded as a female descendant: "Culturally Japan is a daughter of Chinese civilization” ( Edwin O. Reischauer).
- Physics The immediate product of the radioactive decay of an element.
- Possessing the characteristics of a daughter; having the relationship of a daughter.
- Biology Of or relating to a cell, organelle, or other structure produced by division or replication: daughter cell; daughter DNA.
- Physics Produced by or resulting from the decay of a radioactive element: daughter atom; daughter nuclide.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മോള് - Mol ;പുത്രി - Puthri ;ആത്മസംഭവ - Aathmasambhava | athmasambhava ;ഉദ്വഹ - Udhvaha ;ദേഹസഞ്ചാരിണി - Dhehasanchaarini | Dhehasancharini ;ഏതെങ്കിലും ജീവിയുടെ പെണ്സന്താനം - Ethenkilum Jeeviyude Pensanthaanam | Ethenkilum Jeeviyude Pensanthanam ;