To give over; to make conveyance of; to give the possession or title of; to convey; -- usually in answer to petition.
- To consent to the fulfillment of: grant a request.
- To accord as a favor, prerogative, or privilege: granted the franchise to all citizens.
- To bestow; confer: grant aid.
- To transfer (property) by a deed.
- To concede; acknowledge: I grant the genius of your plan, but you still will not find backers.
- The act of granting.
- Something granted.
- A giving of funds for a specific purpose: federal grants for medical research.
- Law A transfer of property by deed.
- Law The property so transferred.
- Law The deed by which the property is so transferred.
- One of several tracts of land in New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont originally granted to an individual or a group.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നല്കുക - Nalkuka ;തരുക - Tharuka ;അലവന്സനുവദിച്ചുകൊടുക്കല് - Alavansanuvadhichukodukkal ;വേതനം - Vethanam ;കൈമാറുക - Kaimaaruka | Kaimaruka ;ദാനം ചെയ്ത വസ്തു - Dhaanam Cheytha Vasthu | Dhanam Cheytha Vasthu ;