To utter articulately; to speak out or distinctly; to utter, as words or syllables; to speak with the proper sound and accent as, adults rarely learn to pronounce a foreign language correctly.
- To use the organs of speech to make heard (a word or speech sound); utter.
- To say clearly, correctly, or in a given manner: learning to pronounce French; pronounced my name wrong.
- To represent (a word) in phonetic symbols.
- To declare officially or formally: pronounced the legislature to be in session; was pronounced dead on arrival.
- To say words; speak.
- To declare one's opinion; make a pronouncement: pronouncing on the issues of the day.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിധി പറയുക - Vidhi Parayuka ;വ്യാഹരിക്കുക - Vyaaharikkuka | Vyaharikkuka ;ഉച്ചരിക്കുക - Ucharikkuka ;ദൃഢമായി പറയുക - Dhruddamaayi Parayuka | Dhruddamayi Parayuka ;അഭിപ്രായപ്പെടുക - Abhipraayappeduka | Abhiprayappeduka ;ഒരു ശിക്ഷ - Oru Shiksha ;