To recall to mind; to recollect; to remember; to meditate.
- To set down for preservation in writing or other permanent form.
- To register or indicate: The clerk recorded the votes.
- To register (sound or images) in permanent form by mechanical or electrical means for reproduction.
- To register the words, sound, appearance, or performance of by such means: recorded the oldest townspeople on tape; recorded the violin concerto.
- To record something.
- An account, as of information or facts, set down especially in writing as a means of preserving knowledge.
- Something on which such an account is based.
- Something that records: a fossil record.
- Information or data on a particular subject collected and preserved: the coldest day on record.
- The known history of performance, activities, or achievement: your academic record; hampered by a police record.
- An unsurpassed measurement: a world record in weightlifting; a record for cold weather.
- Computer Science A collection of related, often adjacent items of data, treated as a unit.
- Law An account officially written and preserved as evidence or testimony.
- Law An account of judicial or legislative proceedings written and preserved as evidence.
- Law The documents or volumes containing such evidence.
- A disk designed to be played on a phonograph.
- Something, such as magnetic tape, on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- go on record To embrace a certain position publicly: go on record in favor of the mayor's reelection.
- off the record Not for publication: The senator told the reporters that his remarks were strictly off the record.
- on record Known to have been stated or to have taken a certain position: The senator's opposition to the new legislation is on record.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുറിച്ചുവയ്ക്കുക - Kurichuvaykkuka ;പൂര്വ്വാവസ്ഥ - Poorvvaavastha | Poorvvavastha ;അപൂര്വ്വസംഭവം - Apoorvvasambhavam ;കുറിച്ചു വയ്ക്കുക - Kurichu Vaykkuka ;എഴുതുക - Ezhuthuka ;പൂര്വ്വകൃതി - Poorvvakruthi ;