A reckoning; computation; calculation; enumeration; a record of some reckoning; as, the Julian account of time.
- A narrative or record of events.
- A reason given for a particular action or event: What is the account for this loss?
- A report relating to one's conduct: gave a satisfactory account of herself.
- A basis or ground: no reason to worry on that account.
- A formal banking, brokerage, or business relationship established to provide for regular services, dealings, and other financial transactions.
- A precise list or enumeration of financial transactions.
- Money deposited for checking, savings, or brokerage use.
- A customer having a business or credit relationship with a firm: salespeople visiting their accounts.
- Worth, standing, or importance: a landowner of some account.
- Profit or advantage: turned her writing skills to good account.
- To consider as being; deem. See Synonyms at consider. See Usage Note at as1.
- account for To constitute the governing or primary factor in: Bad weather accounted for the long delay.
- account for To provide an explanation or justification for: The suspect couldn't account for his time that night.
- call to account To challenge or contest.
- call to account To hold answerable for.
- on account On credit.
- on account of Because of; for the sake of: "We got married on account of the baby” ( Anne Tyler).
- on no account Under no circumstances.
- on (one's) own account For oneself.
- on (one's) own account On one's own; by oneself: He wants to work on his own account.
- take into account To take into consideration; allow for.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എണ്ണിക്ക - Ennikka ;കണക്കുകൂട്ടല് - Kanakkukoottal ;ഹേതുവാകുക - Hethuvaakuka | Hethuvakuka ;വിവരണം - Vivaranam ;അക്കൗണ്ട് - Akkaundu | Akkoundu ;വിചാരിക്കുക - Vichaarikkuka | Vicharikkuka ;