The act of regulating, or the state of being regulated.
- The act of regulating or the state of being regulated.
- A principle, rule, or law designed to control or govern conduct.
- A governmental order having the force of law. Also called executive order.
- Embryology The capacity of an embryo to continue normal development following injury to or alteration of a structure.
- Sports The standard playing period for a timed game, prior to overtime or a shootout.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യവസ്ഥാപനം - Vyavasthaapanam | Vyavasthapanam ;നിയമം - Niyamam ;കാനൂന് - Kaanoon | Kanoon ;ഏര്പ്പാട് - Erppaadu | Erppadu ;വ്യവസ്ഥാനം - Vyavasthaanam | Vyavasthanam ;ക്രമം - Kramam ;