The act of arranging or putting in an orderly condition; the state of being arranged or put in order; disposition in suitable form.
- The act or process of arranging: the arrangement of a time and place for the meeting.
- The condition, manner, or result of being arranged; disposal: provided flowers and saw to their arrangement.
- A collection of things that have been arranged: the circular arrangement of megaliths called Stonehenge.
- A provision or plan made in preparation for an undertaking. Often used in the plural: made arrangements for surgery.
- An agreement or settlement; a disposition: Our dog will be looked after by arrangement with a neighbor.
- Music An adaptation of a composition for other instruments or voices or for another style of performance.
- Music A composition so arranged.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യവസ്ഥ - Vyavastha ;ചട്ടം - Chattam ;രൂപാന്തരണം - Roopaantharanam | Roopantharanam ;വിധാനം - Vidhaanam | Vidhanam ;ക്രമമായി സ്ഥാപിക്കല് - Kramamaayi Sthaapikkal | Kramamayi Sthapikkal ;വ്യാത്യാസം - Vyaathyaasam | Vyathyasam ;