To view or see again; to look back on.
- To look over, study, or examine again.
- To consider retrospectively; look back on.
- To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.
- To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).
- Law To reexamine (an action or determination) judicially, especially in a higher court, in order to correct possible errors.
- To subject to a formal inspection, especially a military inspection.
- To go over or restudy material: reviewing for a final exam.
- To write critical reviews, especially for a newspaper or magazine.
- A reexamination or reconsideration.
- A retrospective view or survey.
- A restudying of subject matter.
- An exercise for use in restudying material.
- An inspection or examination for the purpose of evaluation.
- A report or essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.
- A periodical devoted to articles and essays on current affairs, literature, or art.
- A formal military inspection.
- A formal military ceremony held in honor of a person or occasion.
- Law A judicial reexamination, especially by a higher court, of an action or determination.
- A musical show consisting of often satirical skits, songs, and dances; a revue.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തിരനോട്ടം - Thiranottam ;അവലോകനം - Avalokanam ;പുനഃപരിശോധന - Punaparishodhana ;പുനഃപരിശോധന - Punaparishodhana ;പരിശോധന - Parishodhana ;സൂക്ഷ്മപര്യാലോചന - Sookshmaparyaalochana | Sookshmaparyalochana ;