To inspect, or take a view of; to view with attention, as from a high place; to overlook; as, to stand on a hill, and survey the surrounding country.
- To examine or look at comprehensively.
- To inspect carefully; scrutinize: "Two women were surveying the other people on the platform” ( Thomas Wolfe). See Synonyms at see1.
- To determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of (land or structures on the earth's surface) by means of measuring angles and distances, using the techniques of geometry and trigonometry.
- Chiefly British To inspect and determine the structural condition of (a building).
- To conduct a statistical survey on.
- To range one's gaze leisurely over.
- To make a survey.
- A detailed inspection or investigation.
- A general or comprehensive view.
- A gathering of a sample of data or opinions considered to be representative of a whole.
- The process of surveying.
- A report on or map of what has been surveyed.
- An administrative agency charged with the responsibility of surveying: the U.S. Geological Survey.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭൂമി അളക്കുക - Bhoomi Alakkuka ;വ്യാപ്തി നിര്ണ്ണയിക്കുകപൊതുനിരീക്ഷണം - Vyaapthi Nirnnayikkukapothunireekshanam | Vyapthi Nirnnayikkukapothunireekshanam ;നിരീക്ഷണം - Nireekshanam ;പരിസ്ഥിതി - Paristhithi ;വിലയിരുത്തുക - Vilayiruththuka | Vilayiruthuka ;പൊതുനോട്ടം - Pothunottam ;