An implement, with teeth like those of a comb, for removing the seeds and seed vessels from flax, broom corn, etc.
- To form or display little undulations or waves on the surface, as disturbed water does.
- To flow with such undulations or waves on the surface.
- To rise and fall gently in tone or volume.
- To cause to form small waves or undulations.
- A small wave.
- A wavelike motion; an undulation: the ripple of a flag.
- A sound like that made by rippling water: a ripple of laughter.
- A comblike, toothed instrument for removing seeds from flax and other fibers.
- To remove seeds from with a comblike, toothed instrument.