A lash; a strap or cord; especially, a lash used to inflict pain or punishment; an instrument of punishment or discipline; a whip.
- A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
- A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
- A whip used to inflict punishment.
- To afflict with severe or widespread suffering and devastation; ravage.
- To chastise severely; excoriate.
- To flog.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപകരണം - Upakaranam ;ഉപദ്രവം - Upadhravam ;ദൈവശിക്ഷ - Dhaivashiksha ;ശിക്ഷ - Shiksha ;കഠിനമായി ശിക്ഷിക്കുക - Kadinamaayi Shikshikkuka | Kadinamayi Shikshikkuka ;മഹാക്രൂരൻ - Mahaakrooran | Mahakrooran ;