A long, narrow, pliable strip of leather, cloth, or the like; specifically, a strip of thick leather used in flogging.
- A long narrow strip of pliant material such as leather.
- Such a strip equipped with a buckle or similar fastener for binding or securing objects.
- A thin flat metal or plastic band used for fastening or clamping objects together or into position.
- A narrow band formed into a loop for grasping with the hand.
- A razor strop.
- A strip of leather used in flogging.
- To fasten or secure with a strap.
- To beat with a strap.
- To sharpen (a razor, for example).