Free from fear, care, or anxiety; easy in mind; not feeling suspicion or distrust; confident.
- Free from danger or attack: a secure fortress.
- Free from risk of loss; safe: Her papers were secure in the vault.
- Free from the risk of being intercepted or listened to by unauthorized persons: Only one telephone line in the embassy was secure.
- Free from fear, anxiety, or doubt.
- Not likely to fail or give way; stable: a secure stepladder.
- Firmly fastened: a secure lock.
- Reliable; dependable: secure investments.
- Assured; certain: With three goals in the first period they had a secure victory, but somehow they lost.
- Archaic Careless or overconfident.
- To guard from danger or risk of loss: The troops secured the area before the civilians were allowed to return.
- To make firm or tight; fasten. See Synonyms at fasten.
- To make certain; ensure: The speaker could not secure the goodwill of the audience.
- To guarantee payment of (a loan, for example).
- To guarantee payment to (a creditor).
- To get possession of; acquire: secured a job.
- To capture or confine: They secured the suspect in the squad car.
- To bring about; effect: secured release of the hostages.
- To protect or ensure the privacy or secrecy of (a telephone line, for example).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനസ്സുഖമുള്ള - Manassukhamulla ;സുരക്ഷിതമായ - Surakshithamaaya | Surakshithamaya ;ഉറപ്പായി ലഭിക്കുക - Urappaayi Labhikkuka | Urappayi Labhikkuka ;ദൃഢമായി ബന്ധിപ്പിക്കുക - Dhruddamaayi Bandhippikkuka | Dhruddamayi Bandhippikkuka ;ബലമായി ഉറപ്പിച്ച - Balamaayi Urappicha | Balamayi Urappicha ;സുരക്ഷിതമാക്കുക - Surakshithamaakkuka | Surakshithamakkuka ;