A hair; hence, the fiber of wool, cotton, and the like; also, the nap when thick or heavy, as of carpeting and velvet.
- A quantity of objects stacked or thrown together in a heap. See Synonyms at heap.
- Informal A large accumulation or quantity: a pile of trouble.
- Slang A large sum of money; a fortune: made their pile in the commodities market.
- A funeral pyre.
- A very large building or complex of buildings.
- A nuclear reactor.
- A voltaic pile.
- To place or lay in or as if in a pile or heap: piled books onto the table.
- To load (something) with a heap or pile: piled the table with books.
- To heap (something) in abundance: piled potato salad onto the plate.
- To form a heap or pile.
- To move in, out, or forward in a disorderly mass or group: pile into a bus; pile out of a car.
- pile up To accumulate.
- pile up Informal To undergo a serious vehicular collision.
- A heavy beam of timber, concrete, or steel, driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.
- Heraldry A wedge-shaped charge pointing downward.
- A Roman javelin.
- To drive piles into.
- To support with piles.
- Cut or uncut loops of yarn forming the surface of certain fabrics, such as velvet, plush, and carpeting.
- The surface so formed.
- Soft fine hair, fur, or wool.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാര് - Naaru | Naru ;ചര്മ്മത്തിലെ മൃദുരോമം - Charmmaththile Mrudhuromam | Charmmathile Mrudhuromam ;അന്പിന്റെ തലസ്തംഭംമൃദുവായ നാര് - Anpinre Thalasthambhammrudhuvaaya Naaru | Anpinre Thalasthambhammrudhuvaya Naru ;കൂന കൂട്ടുക - Koona Koottuka ;നശിക്കുക - Nashikkuka ;നാര് - Naaru | Naru ;