Rough; stern; angry.
- A series of objects placed next to each other, usually in a straight line.
- A succession without a break or gap in time: won the title for three years in a row.
- A line of adjacent seats, as in a theater, auditorium, or classroom.
- A continuous line of buildings along a street.
- To place in a row.
- a tough row to hoe Informal A difficult situation to endure.
- Nautical To propel a boat with or as if with oars.
- Nautical To propel (a boat) with or as if with oars.
- Nautical To carry in or on a boat propelled by oars.
- Nautical To use (a specified number of oars or people deploying them).
- To propel or convey in a manner resembling rowing of a boat.
- Sports To pull (an oar) as part of a racing crew.
- Sports To race against by rowing.
- The act or an instance of rowing.
- A shift at the oars of a boat.
- Nautical A trip or an excursion in a rowboat.
- A boisterous disturbance or quarrel; a brawl. See Synonyms at brawl.
- An uproar; a great noise.
- To take part in a quarrel, brawl, or uproar.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വരി - Vari ;പംക്തി - Pamkthi ;കോലാഹലം - Kolaahalam | Kolahalam ;തണ്ടുവലിക്കുക - Thanduvalikkuka ;ശ്രേണി - Shreni ;ശബ്ദകോലാഹലം - Shabdhakolaahalam | Shabdhakolahalam ;