One who sums; one who casts up an account.
- The usually warmest season of the year, occurring between spring and autumn and constituting June, July, and August in the Northern Hemisphere, or, as calculated astronomically, extending from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox.
- A period of fruition, fulfillment, happiness, or beauty.
- A year: a girl of 13 summers.
- To lodge or keep during the summer: summered the herd in the south meadow.
- To pass the summer: They summered at a beach resort.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of summer: summer heat; summer attire.
- Grown during the season of summer: summer crops.
- A heavy horizontal timber that serves as a supporting beam, especially for the floor above.
- A lintel.
- A large, heavy stone usually set on the top of a column or pilaster to support an arch or lintel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേനല്ചൂട് - Venalchoodu ;ഉഷ്ണകം - Ushnakam ;വേനല്ക്കാലം - Venalkkaalam | Venalkkalam ;നൈദാഘ - Naidhaagha | Naidhagha ;പ്രകാശം - Prakaasham | Prakasham ;വേനൽക്കാലം - Venalkkaalam | Venalkkalam ;