A representation of the surface of the earth, or of some portion of it, showing the relative position of the parts represented; -- usually on a flat surface. Also, such a representation of the celestial sphere, or of some part of it.
- A representation, usually on a plane surface, of a region of the earth or heavens.
- Something that suggests such a representation, as in clarity of representation.
- Mathematics The correspondence of elements in one set to elements in the same set or another set.
- Slang The human face.
- Genetics A genetic map.
- To make a map of.
- To depict as if on a map: Grief was mapped on his face.
- To explore or make a survey of (a region) for the purpose of making a map.
- To plan or delineate, especially in detail; arrange: mapping out her future.
- Genetics To locate (a gene or DNA sequence) in a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known genes or DNA sequences.
- Mathematics To establish a mapping of (an element or a set).
- put on the map To make well-known, prominent, or famous.
- wipe off the map To destroy completely; annihilate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാപ്പ് - Maappu | Mappu ;ഭൂപടം - Bhoopadam ;ഭൂപടംപോലുളള ചിത്രം - Bhoopadampolulala Chithram ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യാനുസരണം ചിത്രീകരിക്കുക - Uddheshyaanusaranam Chithreekarikkuka | Udheshyanusaranam Chithreekarikkuka ;ആകാശചിത്രം - Aakaashachithram | akashachithram ;മാനചിത്രം - Maanachithram | Manachithram ;