One of the thills or shafts of a carriage.
- To put into (a container, for example) as much as can be held: fill a glass with milk.
- To supply or provide to the fullest extent: filled the mall with new stores.
- To build up the level of (low-lying land) with material such as earth or gravel.
- To stop or plug up (an opening, for example).
- To repair a cavity of (a tooth).
- To add a foreign substance to (cloth or wood, for example).
- To satiate, as with food and drink.
- To satisfy or meet; fulfill: fill the requirements. See Synonyms at satisfy.
- To complete (something) by insertion or addition: fill in the blanks.
- To supply with material, such as writing, an inscription, or an illustration: filled the blank spaces on the page with notes.
- To supply as required: fill a prescription; fill an order.
- To place a person in: fill a job vacancy.
- To possess and discharge the duties of; hold: fill a post.
- To occupy the whole of; pervade: Music filled the room.
- To spread throughout: Fear filled the city.
- To engage or occupy completely; make full: filled the child's mind with strange ideas; a story that filled our hearts with joy.
- To cover the surface of (an inexpensive metal) with a layer of precious metal, such as gold.
- Nautical To cause (a sail) to swell.
- Nautical To adjust (a yard) so that wind will cause a sail to swell.
- To become full.
- An amount needed to make full, complete, or satisfied: eat one's fill.
- Material for filling a container, cavity, or passage.
- A built-up piece of land; an embankment.
- The material, such as earth or gravel, used for this.
- fill in Informal To provide with information that is essential or newly acquired: I wasn't there—would you fill me in?
- fill in To act as a substitute; stand in: an understudy who filled in at the last minute.
- fill out To complete (a form, for example) by providing required information: carefully filled out the job application.
- fill out To become or make more fleshy: He filled out after age 35.
- fill (someone's) shoes To assume someone's position or duties.
- fill the bill Informal To serve a particular purpose.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിറവ് - Niravu ;പൂരിപ്പിക്കുക - Poorippikkuka ;വ്യാപിപ്പിക്കുക - Vyaapippikkuka | Vyapippikkuka ;വ്യാപിക്കുക - Vyaapikkuka | Vyapikkuka ;നിറയ്ക്കുക - Niraykkuka ;മതിയാവുക - Mathiyaavuka | Mathiyavuka ;