A number of things or events standing or succeeding in order, and connected by a like relation; sequence; order; course; a succession of things; as, a continuous series of calamitous events.
- A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession.
- A set of stamps, coins, or currency issued in a particular period.
- Physics & Chemistry A group of objects related by linearly varying successive differences in form or configuration: a radioactive decay series; the paraffin alkane series.
- Mathematics The sum of a sequentially ordered finite or infinite set of terms.
- Geology A group of rock formations closely related in time of origin and distinct as a group from other formations.
- Grammar A succession of coordinate elements in a sentence.
- A succession of usually continuously numbered issues or volumes of a publication, published with related authors or subjects and similar formats.
- A succession of regularly aired television programs, each one of which is complete in and of itself.
- Sports A number of games played by the same two teams, often in succession.
- Baseball The World Series.
- Linguistics A set of vowels or diphthongs related by ablaut, as in sing, sang, sung, and song.
- in series In an arrangement that forms a series.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
(ഗണിതം) ശ്രേണി - (ganitham) Shreni ;ശൃംഖല - Shrumkhala ;പരന്പര - Paranpara ;ശ്രണി - Shrani ;നിരനിരയായി - Niranirayaayi | Niranirayayi ;അനുക്രമം - Anukramam ;