Any substance in the gaseous, or aëriform, state, the condition of which is ordinarily that of a liquid or solid.
- Barely visible or cloudy diffused matter, such as mist, fumes, or smoke, suspended in the air.
- The state of a substance that exists below its critical temperature and that may be liquefied by application of sufficient pressure.
- The gaseous state of a substance that is liquid or solid under ordinary conditions.
- The vaporized form of a substance for use in industrial, military, or medical processes.
- A mixture of a vapor and air, as the explosive gasoline-air mixture burned in an internal-combustion engine.
- Archaic Something insubstantial, worthless, or fleeting.
- Archaic A fantastic or foolish idea.
- Archaic Exhalations within a bodily organ, especially the stomach, supposed to affect the mental or physical condition. Used with the.
- Archaic A nervous disorder such as depression or hysteria. Used with the.
- To vaporize.
- To give off vapor.
- To evaporate.
- To engage in idle, boastful talk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബാഷ്പീകരിക്കൽ - Baashpeekarikkal | Bashpeekarikkal ;ബാഷ്പം - Baashpam | Bashpam ;തോല്പിക്കുക - Tholpikkuka ;മൂടല്മഞ്ഞ് - Moodalmanju ;നീരാവിയായി മാറുക - Neeraaviyaayi Maaruka | Neeraviyayi Maruka ;സ്വേദീകരിക്കുക - Svedheekarikkuka | swedheekarikkuka ;