An arched structure of masonry, forming a ceiling or canopy.
- An arched structure, usually of masonry or concrete, serving to cover a space.
- An arched overhead covering, such as the sky, that resembles the architectural structure in form.
- A room or space, such as a cellar or storeroom, with arched walls and ceiling, especially when underground.
- A room or compartment, often built of steel, for the safekeeping of valuables: a bank vault.
- A burial chamber, especially when underground.
- Anatomy An arched part of the body, especially the top part of the skull.
- To construct or supply with an arched ceiling; cover with a vault.
- To build or make in the shape of a vault; arch.
- To jump or leap over, especially with the aid of a support such as the hands or a pole.
- To jump or leap, especially with the use of the hands or a pole.
- To accomplish something as if by leaping suddenly or vigorously: vaulted into a position of wealth.
- The act of vaulting; a jump.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഖഗോളം - Khagolam ;ആകാശത്തട്ട് - Aakaashaththattu | akashathattu ;കമാനം - Kamaanam | Kamanam ;വളര്ത്തുമാളിക - Valarththumaalika | Valarthumalika ;നിലവറ - Nilavara ;വളവ് - Valavu ;