A building; a house; an edifice; -- used chiefly in poetry.
- A vaulted roof having a circular, polygonal, or elliptical base and a generally hemispherical or semispherical shape.
- A geodesic dome.
- A domelike structure, object, or natural formation.
- Chemistry A form of crystal with two similarly inclined faces that meet at an edge parallel to the horizontal axis.
- Slang The human head.
- Archaic A large, stately building.
- To cover with or as if with a dome.
- To shape like a dome.
- To rise or swell into the shape of a dome.